Shipping & Returns
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 48 hours for shipments to be dispatched
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers
- While we aim to ensure that all orders are received when expected, delivery to a remote destination is not always guaranteed to arrive within the specified shipping timeframe
From time to time, Cool & Vintage runs free shipping promotions.
Please note that free shipping will be applied to your order on the payment page.
Receive your purchases in 5 -15 working days after your order has been accepted
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIMES & COSTS
During promotional periods, the shipping cost will show as free on the payment page.
DHL Express: €18.00 to €50.00 (depending on your location and number of items)
Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Receive your purchases in 1-7 working days after your order has been accepted
Cool & Vintage insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
Our transportation partners can deliver an order to certain destinations without collecting a signature. If this option applies to your shipping address, the signature opt out will be set by default; however, you can update your preference on the shipping page before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and, confirm that Cool & Vintage can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery. Please be aware, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
EASY RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, you have the right, without giving any reasons, within fourteen days after receiving the product to indicate that you wish to terminate the contract with regard to the product in question. This concerns the so-called time to reconsider. You may use your termination right by using the return form as attached to your order. Instructions of how to return merchandise can also be found on our website.
2. If you decide to terminate a contract with regard to a product, you have the obligation to return this product as soon as possible, but no later than fourteen days after termination to the address of Cool & Vintage:
Cool & Vintage, Unipessoal, Lda.
Estrada do Seixalinho, Complexo City Park, Armazém M
2870-491 Montijo, Portugal
The direct costs of the return shipment of the product to Cool & Vintage are for your own account.
3. In case of any termination as set forth in Article 1., Cool & Vintage will return the amount paid for the product in question immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days after receipt of the message that you wish to terminate the contract, but not before Cool & Vintage has received the returned product in question or you are able to prove that the product has indeed been sent back. If you have chosen a shipping method other than the standard shipping method used by Cool & Vintage, any additional costs thereof will not be considered for a refund.
4. The right of termination as included in Article 1. is meant to allow you to determine whether the product fits you and if you really want the product. You are allowed to use a product if necessary to verify if you want the product, just like you would do in a regular store. Continuous use of the product - such as wearing the product in a public space or any other actual use – affects your termination right as determined in more detail in Article 5.
5. If a product, through your actions, has been damaged, has been washed, the labels were removed, a product is incomplete or a product shows signs of use which prove that you have used the product more continuously than as permitted under Article 4., you are responsible for the decrease of value of the product caused by you. Cool & Vintage will deduct this decrease of value from the amount to be refunded to you.
6. The termination right as set forth in Article 1. does not apply to products that are not suitable to be sent back for purposes of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been broken after delivery.